A PVscout adaptation includes both an adaptation of the program interface in the individual corporate design and also an alignment of the software to the specific requirements.
This produces a stronger bond with partners and customers – at attractive prices and on good terms.
Whether it's for frame system manufacturers or system houses, we design a software program that is precisely aligned to the individually required functions.
The following options are possible:
· Solution without licence costs incl. frame system planning or inverter planning
· Solution with licence costs incl. roof drawing with module layout, frame system planning, inverter planning, storage planning and so on.
A PVscout adaptation is suitable for firms with between 10 and 500 or more users.
The following areas are frequently requested:
· Incorporation of own prices with article numbers and individual product database
· Direct issue of quotation to customer
· Connection to goods management systems (e.g. alphaplan, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP) or CRM (Sugar CRM, Microsoft Sharepoint, etc.) and online shops
· No media interruptions from order acceptance to transition to maintenance
· Operation of PVscout as a single workstation option or on a Citrix server / terminal server
· Optional: Licence management in your own hands
See possible implementations of an integrated PVscout adaptation here .